[CQ-Contest] High-speed CW

Joe nss at mwt.net
Fri Nov 11 09:17:43 PST 2011

Maybe I am not too "Normal" for I also remember all that stuff too.
Maybe I'm  somewhat like that condition like May Lou Henner and that new
TV show Unforgettable.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/unforgettable/

While i am not that perfect in memory,  But everything you describe i
remember, and  a thousand times more even less important.  Stuff as
stupid and meaningless as getting lost on the expressways in Chicago one
late night like at 3 am and taking the nearest off ramp to try to get
directions and end up in one of the baddest south side neighbor hood
there was in the early 70's, to stuff as simple as sitting under a tree
fishing./

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme