[CQ-Contest] Was Cheerleading , old technology

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 12 11:27:29 PST 2011

We are keeping it OLD we are driving the younger ones away in droves !!!
Average age of a WW Ham about 68 yrs Old !! the Older ones are SK !!! or
getting like spark gap transmitters, hard to find !!!

I am  still waiting to work my 1st Spark gap transmitter in a contest !!!
:-)

Please Tell Yaesu / Kenwood / Icom / Elecraft and all the other manufactures
, software writers, that " Ham Radio is an old technology " because they
sure think differently !!!

But Joe you use modern Technology I see you use this List , QRZ hmmm wasn't
around 30 years ago so it must be NEW and LOTW Hmmmm..

Yea  don't  go up river in the canoe and loose your paddle ""  You know the
rest !!    :-)

Enjoy Joe !!

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE