[CQ-Contest] Country file for CQWW CW

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Nov 17 15:15:53 PST 2011

Here are the changes I plan to make to the country files, compared to
the previous release (2116 from 5 November 2011).  This veresion of
the country file should work for both CQWW Phone and CW.  If you know
of something that I missed, please let me know as soon as possible.  I
might let this release fly in the next day or so (before Saturday
11/19 UTC), as E51MAN is being spotted on the DX Cluster, but coming
up as South Cooks (it's really North):

Added/changed Callsigns/prefixes:

        A41NW/ND is Oman, A4
        KU1CW/BY1RX is China, BY
        II0MZ is Antarctica, CE9 in CQ Zone 30, ITU Zone 71
        E51MAN is North Cook Islands, E5/n
        TX8NC is New Caledonia, FK
        GB2AD is Northern Ireland, GI
        GB0SA is Scotland, GM
        GB0AD is Wales, GW
        GB0RS is Wales, GW
        GB1CDS is Wales, GW
        NL7CQ is United States, K in CQ Zone 4 and ITU zone 7
        WL7OU is United States, K in CQ Zone 4 and ITU zone 7
        R2MWO is Kaliningrad, UA2
        VE2EKA is Canada, VE in CQ Zone 2, ITU Zone 4
        AX/VK0TH is Macquarie Island, VK0M

Retired Callsigns/prefixes:

        GB4RC in Wales, GW

--