[CQ-Contest] SS Log Analyzer 2.0.5 - updated

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sun Nov 20 13:23:15 PST 2011

Just in time to cull all kinds of stats from your SS log later tonight!

I completed a phone SWEEP earlier today and that inspired me to add
another feature to the SSLA. You will now find a new "Order" worksheet
will show you the elapsed time taken to make your sweep.

That is "Order" as in "what order did you work the sections and what was
the first call sign in each? The Log Analyzer remains free for the
downloading.

A couple minor bugs were found and corrected along the way.

Download a fresh copy from here: *http://tinyurl.com/84tvcdv
*
73 de Bob - KØRC in MN
*