[CQ-Contest] unIDs

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sun Nov 27 18:44:22 PST 2011

If you don't know who they are, don't call them.

If, as a S&P station, you don't want to wait for an ID, move on to work
someone else.

Some stations ID after every contact.  Some after every other.  Some every
minute.  Some less often.  This is nothing new; this goes back as far as I
can recall, and that goes back to Field Day 1972.

Unless you are going to mandate in the rules a minimum time to ID over &
above what is legally required by the country of license for the station,
there's not much that can be done about it.

73