[CQ-Contest] unIDs

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Sun Nov 27 23:29:57 PST 2011

>From K5AF

FYI, here is what I posted in my 3830 writeup, FWIW. I posted this before I
 realized there was  a thread started on CQ-Contest.

"Same old irritant!  We need to make a rule that when running,  stations
must
identify a minimum of every third QSO, or face being penalized.  I don't
like
the thought of "contest police", but we certainly could flag  some of the
offenders and take a look at the recorded spectrum to verify who  the
culprits
are.  I am sure that the dupe rates for everyone would go  down, scores
would go
up, and we wouldn't have as many "hornets nests" across  the spectrum.
Overall,
it would make life much better for  everyone."

In a message dated 11/28/2011 1:16:37 A.M. Central Standard Time,