[CQ-Contest] Country File errata from CQWW 2011 CW

Luc Moreira py8azt at dxbrasil.net
Mon Nov 28 13:55:15 PST 2011

5Z4HW was sending 5NN 35 every QSO. We worked him twice and asked to repeat
both times and always came 5NN 35.

5Z4EE was sending 5NN 37, what I think is right.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, PX8C, ZZ8Z, ZY7C)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member