[CQ-Contest] CW Exchange

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Mon Nov 28 23:27:11 PST 2011

I will never give a report to the dx if I am not sure he copied my
callsign correct.
So send your call again until you hear the dx coming back with your call.
What does not work is what you did in below example, the running station
gets confused because you are sending your call again during the report,
so he might think he copied your call wrong.

That also works for the speed difference. I usually run at 33wpm. If a
slow station answers I first give a report at my speed, if he gives a
report its ok, but if he sends his call again I slow down and make the
qso at lower speed. Works fine.

73 Henk PA5KT