[CQ-Contest] RV: Country File errata from CQWW 2011 CW

Steve Sacco NN4X nn4x at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:29:42 PST 2011

I remember once, a long time ago, someone argued that the zone was
"implied" by their callsign, and so rationalized that as the reason you
could insert the correct zone into their QSO exchange.

I thought it was rather funny, but, in reality, it's kind of true.

Not that I'm suggesting anyone do that.

73,
Steve
NN4X