[CQ-Contest] unIDs

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 18:17:59 PST 2011

As someone else observed the detection by the offender is much
too late to be useful. The offender would probably conclude
"you" messed up by not logging the QSO. There is nothing that
would lead me, as the offender, to think I did anything wrong and
more specifically that it was because I didn't send my call often
enough to please you.

73, Larry  W6NWS