[CQ-Contest] Opinion: SO-unassisted should not be using CW Skimmer

w5ov at w5ov.com w5ov at w5ov.com
Wed Nov 30 08:48:10 PST 2011

Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion; it is not necessarily
representative of the official position of any contest committee I may be
a member of.

Dave,

It is my opinion that there is no circumstance where having a second
operator involved would not be considered multi-operator.

Regardless of what he's doing, he MUST be considered a second operator.
Therefore, having more than one operator would shift such an operation to
a multi-operator category.

73,

Bob W5OV