[CQ-Contest] RE : UP Official Notification

Prasad VU2PTT vu2ptt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:18:37 PST 2011

Although I certainly did not have the pile-ups Jeff had at PJ4A, each year
I fall victim (sometimes enjoyable) to the packet pileups.

This year I decided not to stop using UP which I had used very sparingly in
the past and listening to those slightly off frequency did help. Many times
it was painful to only hear the solid zero beat tone of rock crushing
signals without anyone being off frequency :)

--

73 de Prasad VU2PTT