[CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?

w1md at cfl.rr.com w1md at cfl.rr.com
Fri Oct 14 07:21:01 PDT 2011

Conversely,

Folks also know (at least here in the US) that police will OFTEN cut you slack for a certain % over the limit...

What is the GOAL? What do you want the outcome to be?

1.  Stop HIGH power cheating (folks running 1501watts, 1600watts, 3000watts+)
2.  Stop the use of POWER when running in a low (or lower) power category?

Seems to be two different problems...with two different solutions.

Haven't seen ANYone pose a viable SOLUTION to either as yet.

It IS pretty clear that putting it ALL on the contest organizer is not going to work.

W1MD