[CQ-Contest] QRO

Albert Crespo f5vhj at orange.fr
Fri Oct 14 08:58:17 PDT 2011

Whenever I hear EF8M, I make it a point not to work him. That is his reward
for QRO. That solves my issue with him.
Boycott cheaters. The committee of CQWW cannot on it’s own catch QRO
violators.
In some societies cheating is just the norm. That does not mean that needs
to be the  for behavior in CQWW.