[CQ-Contest] NYQP Submit Your Log !

NY QSO Party NYqsoParty at NYQP.org
Tue Oct 18 05:09:26 PDT 2011

The New York QSO Party for 2011 is now over and the logs are pouring in !

We want to thank all who participated in the NYQP last week-end, the
participation level appeared to be up considerably from the past two years.

There were a lot of mobiles running around the state giving out all of those
rarer counties, we thank you for your time and effort to help out and
increase everyone’s score.

We are also getting in logs from the Rookie and Youth Classes, and many DX
stations which is GREAT !

Please, if you operated and made even a single QSO in the NYQP, we need your
log,

Please take the time to submit your log in Cabrillo format to logs at nyqp.org

For those who paper log, here is a link to put your log into the proper
Cabrillo format as required by the NYQP rules. The link may be used to
generate a Cabrillo log file for submission to our logging committee.

• New York QSO Party Cabrillo Form  -
http://www.b4h.net/cabforms/nyqp_cab.php This form is now active if you want
to convert a paper log to Cabrillo format.

• All logs for the 2011 NYQP must be received by October 30, 2011 at 1400
UTC.

Brent KC2QLJ, 2011 NYQP Coordinator
Paul K2DB, NYQP Advisor