[CQ-Contest] RDA analysis available. GL in CQWW SSB!

Stan ua1out at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 06:28:43 PDT 2011

Hi,

RDA logs have been added to the contest analyser - to view, select contest name and press "Refresh". Thanks to all for the feedback and the great comments so far.

CQWW SSB is upon us. I am afraid I am going to be out of the country and will miss it but for those of you who have stations ready and got annual permissions from wives, husbands, children etc - GOOD LUCK in the SSB section and see you all in the CW part in Nov!!

http://www.ei6dx.com/cqww-contest-analysis/

Stan
CQWW CW 2011 SOSB 40