[CQ-Contest] WHAT'S THE POINT...OMG...did anybody actually read the post?

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 05:21:53 PDT 2011

Yes, good point Doug, and yet it is the watching of someone else, somewhere else, sees what they feel is a wrongful act. If we would read the rules, take them for what we each feel them to mean, present the final score as what it is.... and accept that there are very very few level playing fields in life. IF one must always win, by having a higher score than anyone else, then there will never be a level playing field, no matter how the rules are written, right up until there are no more rules to be written. The final and most level field ever... follows the final and most fair rule ever.NO MORE CONTESTS OF ANY TYPE.  Done. and we are approaching that quickly.   CLEAR, WELL DEFINED, UNAMBIGUOUS,
EASILY UNDERSTOOD, and TRANSLATABLE.
and it is FAIR. no problem.

Dale - WC7S in Wy