[CQ-Contest] get scores

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 29 19:07:44 PDT 2011

VE7FO's newbies were all told to tell their mothers to watch getscores
to see how we were doing at VE7IO.

Now they're all getting phone calls saying that no scores were there and
was this just an alibi for a dirty weekend?

I see that one is supposed to look at http://cqcontest.ru/readscore.jsp

I looked there but didn't see VE7IO scores.  N1MM does appear to be
posting the scores somewhere, presumably the normal getscores site.  How
do I set up N1MM to send the scores to the Russian site?

My newbies are getting quite anxious because they've been threatened
with loss of family car privileges.

73, Jim Smith	VE7FO