[CQ-Contest] CQWW DX SSB/CW Log Analyzer

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Oct 31 20:00:47 PDT 2011

I have posted a new Log Analyzer based on the CQWW DX SSB and CW
contests. You will find it on my website for immediate download, here:

*http://tinyurl.com/4y9gj95
*
The analysis is based on the call signs and CQ Zones which you worked. A
variety of tables and graphs reveal the statistics from your log(s).
Like all of my other Log Analyzers, it provides a side-by-side
comparison of any two logs. They can be any mix of CW, SSB, your log,
last year's log, your friends log, etc.

All "Revision 2.0.0" and above Log Analyzers feature the 'one click'
import of your Cabrillo file using the buttons on the Reports worksheet.
There's no need to cut-and-paste anymore.

Your feedback and suggestions are welcomed.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN