[CQ-Contest] radio-sport.net web site or copy and paste journalism

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sat Sep 17 17:12:25 PDT 2011

Calling NS3T a joke seems unwarranted to me.  It's not "copy/paste
journalism" if the original error came from the contest sponsor, as it
appears to have in this case.  LZ9W does indeed show as multi-op in the
submitted logs list on the CQWW.com website, but I'll bet somebody at
CQWW made a typo when they published the list of re-categorized entries
and included LZ9W on it.  If that's what happened, I'm not sure I'd
expect NS3T to be obligated to catch the error.

Dave   AB7E