[CQ-Contest] 2011 SAC CW - All 3830 Claimed Scores 20Sep2011

Barry Merrill, W5GN w5gn at mxg.com
Tue Sep 20 03:54:35 PDT 2011

1. Using this url in N7WA's fine claimed score report

http://www.sactest.net/hflogupload.php

gets this response:

Thank you very much for your participation in Scandinavian Activity Contest - 2010. The gate is closed and no more logs will be
accepted

2. Using the "UPLOAD CONTEST LOG" finger at

http://www.sactest.net/

and clicking on the CW contest, and browsing to
populating the filename with w5gn.log (since the
form did not let me type in that filename)
and clicking on UPLOAD clears the window,
and with no clue as to whether the log was or
was not accepted.

3. The first time I attempted to upload, I did get
an error about invalid parenthesis, because I had
parens in my comments, but I still did not get
feedback that the log was or was not accepted.

4. No big deal, since my 99 watts get lumped in
with the HP stations, as there is no Low Power Assisted
category.

5. But, as I commented - it was a log of fun, and there
seemed to be LOTS of SSB ops who took the time to use
CW, based on the number of very slow speed stations
(which is fine, and why I had parens in my comments).

73

Barry, EI/W5GN