[CQ-Contest] radio-sport.net web site or copy and paste journalism

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:28:11 PDT 2011

2011/9/20 Richard DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w at verizon.net>:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jukka Klemola" <jpklemola at gmail.com>

Sending some emails does not establish a skillset - nor knowledgeset -
for being able to actually really contest, nor about knowing what the
contests really are about.

To me, the contests are about increasing skillset and willset
requirements to achieve better score levels.
Also, the contests are about conscious and continuous development of
many things at the station and also outside the station.
During the contest period, and outside the contest period.

I believe this one webpage creator has an opportunity to improve, if
he is willing and able to do so.
By improving, I mean to write some positive news.
And if wanting to bring up the negative sides, the toning could be
done using much cleaner signal. Currently there is far too much
splattering.

73,
Jukka OH6LI