[CQ-Contest] radio-sport.net web site or copy and paste journalism

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Sep 22 12:40:56 PDT 2011

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

You spend a few hours per year operating a contest and submitting your
results, some of which undoubtedly has errors despite your best personal
efforts.  However, you expect flawless performance from mostly
volunteers who spend countless hundreds of hours cross checking
thousands of logs and compiling results for dozens of operating
categories ... all while trying to weed out cheaters who go to great
lengths to hijack the system.  You pay squat for all that effort (other
than your subscription to CQ Magazine), but yet it is supposed to have
zero errors because you "deserve it"?

What planet do you live on?

Dave   AB7E