[CQ-Contest] Determining ASSISTED vs NON-ASSISTED -- was: =>RE: Chea

Mike Fatchett W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Sep 27 08:01:10 PDT 2011

I posted this with tongue in cheek.  If you want to get technical,
someone bringing you food, drink etc.  allows you to keep your butt in
the chair, which is indirectly involved working guys.  Doesn't it?

It all comes down to where does the contest sponsor draw the line?  What
can you enforce?  Does the honor system really work?

Mike W0MU

J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011 CQ WW DX CW
W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net