[CQ-Contest] Determining ASSISTED vs NON-ASSISTED -- was: =>RE:Chea

Marijan Miletic, S56A s56a at bit.si
Tue Sep 27 12:27:56 PDT 2011

W5OV wrote: You have to have both locating AND identifying components
performed by the operator.

Hams seem to be adicted to slow VFO knob rotation while they happily use SCP
identifying!  Even n+1 versions.

I accept arguments of assisted being public help from others.  CW Skimmer
and my CW Expert / RTTY robot are just technology developments with 20 years
lag.

My latest work with YT7PWR help is published at
http://code.google.com/p/cw-expert/downloads/list  Still hoping for W1VE
professional help!

Photo of today's RTTY bandmap from Sunday 20 m CQ WW RTTY recording is added
on my Facebook page  25 callsings in 11 minutes within 9 kHz..

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU