[CQ-Contest] Dupes in CQ sponsored contests

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:07:15 PDT 2011

The rule is simple:  leave them in the log - there is no penalty for
dupes in your cabrillo file.  No points for the dupes, but this way,
the log checking software can work correctly.  If dupes are removed,
it could cause you or the other op problems (lost points).  So - leave
them in, and submit your log.
Hope this helps.

Tom - VE3CX