[CQ-Contest] End of contest and rewriting log

Tim Wininger ky5rtim at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 20:31:28 PDT 2011

Why paper notes?

IMHO get it right in the log before you continue. This can't take very long.

My experience with this is I usually lost the note or still didn't get it
right. Also
it's a waste of time during a real run.......

Anything after the contest today is considered massaging.

Oh if your in a run you may not want to take the time as you could stand to
loose freq.
Maybe better just to take the QSO as loss and carry on with the run however
enough
busted calls and report could get you heavily penalized in the end.

Let me wrap by saying there ain't no paper or pencils on my operating
position in the heat
of battle Bob. Thats just a cruch/bad habit. I too paper logged for many
years but now
i don't happen even in my general log.

Well GL with what ever system you use but my suggestion is to get rid of the
paper and pencil
and use that electronic pad you got infront of you all the time.

GE Tim, Ky5R