[CQ-Contest] GetScores.org

Luc PY8AZT py8azt at dxbrasil.net
Thu Sep 29 05:03:46 PDT 2011

Hi,

I should not repply my own thread, but I guess someone out there
should know about this info.
Getscores.org got very popular world wide, including Brazil with huge
success. Since this project is not as active as we expected, Contest
Online Server  is a well done alternative. [Thanks NA3M for tip in
private].

You can reach Contest Online at this link:
http://cqcontest.ru/readscore.jsp

There are a lot of information how to setup you favor contest software
to post your score online or manual posting form If your log software
isn't supported. All scores on Getscores.org will get there also if
eventually It gets back up and running.

Thanks for bandwidth and Would be great If all small and big station
post score online timely on Contest Online coming next CQWW!

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, PX8C, ZZ8Z, ZY7C)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member