[CQ-Contest] RTTY and Other Digital Modes in GA QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Apr 5 07:23:25 PDT 2012

Kos, N4NIA, has called my attention to the fact that my announcement
about the upcoming GA QSO Party on April 14 and 15 didn't mention RTTY
or other Digital Modes.  The rules allow for phone and CW/digital QSOs
on each band with each station.  So, RTTY and other digital modes are
encouraged and count the same as CW QSOs for the GQP.  Since this is one
weekend when there appears to be no international RTTY or PSK contest
scheduled, it should be a good weekend for digital enthusiasts to work a
QSO party and they will be very welcome in GQP.

73, John, K4BAI.