[CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 17:42:19 PDT 2012

I like the idea about WRTC. One saves money on travel. Instead one sponsors
building up a remote station on the site and use it. Later those stations
can be rent for other big contests like CQWW or WPX to anyone who wish to
participate and compete with others in this way. Sounds like some sort of
business.
Of course one would be missing personal meetings and associated sightseeing
etc. but still such offer will create more options to choose from.

73, Igor UA9CDC