[CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests

Calvin Darula K0DXC k0dxc at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 08:27:40 PDT 2012

I plan on being around, as do the rest of the younger generation(s).

I believe there is nothing wrong with remote operation. This is 2012, not 1950. Technology has brought waves of advances with transceivers, computers, etc., so why shouldn't we be able to access a station from a hotel's wifi while on a business trip? You're still technically operating a fully legal station.

Embrace change, people. It happens whether or not you welcome it.

73,
Cal, K0DXC

Sent from my iPhone