[CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Apr 16 10:04:50 PDT 2012

I'm sure we've all done that when having friends in the shack and that's
perfectly legal, but this was definitely cheating.  The two extra
callsigns were not ops at the station, and were in fact assigned to
stations not even in the same geographical area of the U.S. as the
contest station.  Besides, the three contacts were all made within a
couple of seconds of each other ... no possibility at all to have even
passed the keyboard to someone sitting in the next chair.

73,
Dave   AB7E