[CQ-Contest] New CQ WW DX Rule Bans Post-Contest Log Changes

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Wed Aug 1 07:56:33 PDT 2012

Of course you cannot control the actions of anyone not submitting a log
to the contest, but if it is a contest rule that logs are not to be
uploaded until after the submission deadline, a violation is grounds for
disqualification.

This whole thing is getting ridiculous.  There's always going to be a
way to cheat with an unsupervised event.  When are we going to start
testing ops for steroids?  :-)

Barry W2UP