[CQ-Contest] WRTC Station Test results

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Mon Aug 6 17:54:11 PDT 2012

The photos, scores, and prize winners of the WRTC Station Test are now
available at

http://www.wrtc2014.org/competition/2012-station-test/

Thanks to everyone who participated.  Especially to the volunteers that
handled the difficult work of setting up and tearing down the stations in
the hot weather. The station tests provided everything the organizing
committee was looking for.  We learned a lot, we have a list of things to
improve, and we are more excited than ever to host a great event in 2014.

If you won one of the prizes for contacting the WRTC test stations, please
send an email to k5zd at wrtc2014.org to claim your prize.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD

Co-Chairman, WRTC 2014

mobile 617-899-1380