[CQ-Contest] DC and NAQP

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon Aug 13 16:59:44 PDT 2012

Well, as many have pointed out to me, in my haste a few days ago, I
neglected to note that PR & VI are multipliers.

So with that in mind... I can make the case that the US mults could be the
US states AND populated territories/possessions/districts.

But this is ultimately up to the contest organizers.  So unless they're
willing to consider the issue in the near future, the discussion does become
somewhat academic.

73