[CQ-Contest] Skimmer, etc....

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Tue Aug 14 07:27:35 PDT 2012

Some folks have operating smarts and experience, and others don't.

For example, while operating multi and having the occasional idle op
listening in to my run, it never ceases to amaze me how many comment, "I
didn't know you can press the ENTER key before you finish typing the
callsign..."

Barry W2UP