[CQ-Contest] DC and NAQP

K6UFO Mark Aaker k6ufo at arrl.net
Tue Aug 14 10:42:44 PDT 2012

Ken and Eric and all, The NAQP Contest Managers have heard the
request to add DC as a Multiplier, and are reading the discussion.
As in previous years, we will consider it as a possible rule change
for next year's rules. In the meantime, the NAQP-SSB contest is
this weekend - see you on the air!

Mark Aaker K6UFO
NAQP RTTY Contest Manager
k6ufo at arrl.net