[CQ-Contest] DC and NAQP

Bill Parry bparry at rgv.rr.com
Sat Aug 18 14:53:08 PDT 2012

The way I understand it, Texas has the right to divide into 5 separate
states if it wants to. I think that it would be great if a line were drawn
south of San Antonio and we could call it the Commonwealth of Tacos.

On second thought, what's the rush.  Maybe we could talk about this for a
few more years. I think that we could increase the number of multipliers
(which seems to be the current thinking as to what causes fun).  Let's
change the multiplier to your telephone area code. This will make the
contest lots and lots more fun.

Bill W5VX