[CQ-Contest] Criteria for WRTC 2014 for SO AB QRP on IARU HF

Pedro Colla lu7hz at qsl.net
Wed Aug 22 13:20:41 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Recently I got some curiosity after the un-official WRTC 2014 scores (calculated on claimed and preliminary stuff) started
showing up my participation in IARU HF 2012 in the SO AB QRP CW category as compared with the SO AB LP CW category.

Upon asking I've got the answer that it's this way in the IARU contest.

However I'm unable to spot in the WRTC 2014 qualification criteria any comment that supports that approach.

Could someone help me to understand if this criteria is correct and if at all possible why?

TU de Pedro LU7HZ

Dr. Pedro E. Colla
Va.Belgrano-Ciudad de Cordoba
Cordoba- Argentina
"Si vives cada día de tu vida como si fuera el último, algún día realmente tendrás razón." Steve Jobs