[CQ-Contest] Split operation in CQ WW CW

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Aug 28 15:39:31 EDT 2012

Great answer Ward and this is exactly what we had to do from J6M.  If we
go spotted in EU or Russia the pile up that came was unbelievable.   We
tried to work a few but after the endless callers showed up were were
forced to move. Smart ops found us pretty quick.  The other option for
us was to work the edges of the pileup up or down or both.  When the
band opens up to area of major population centers look out!

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com