[CQ-Contest] Split operation in CQ WW CW

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Aug 28 17:11:23 EDT 2012

Hey Doc, that's fine if you take other measures to avoid being spotted
by a Skimmer, but if you're in fact being spotted on the RBN, doing that
will simply cause you to be re-spotted much more often than Skimmer's
normal 10-minute limit.  Talk about unintended consequences!

N6TJ needn't worry - all he has to do is do what he's always done, end
each QSO just with his callsign.  Of course, he may miss a lot of casual
ops that way, but nothing's free in the Magic Kingdom. Perhaps, dare I
suggest, he will want to start sending Skimmer's key words on Sunday,
when things slow down.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, at www.conteststations.com
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000