[CQ-Contest] CQ WW split etc

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 17:00:25 EDT 2012

I agree with Steve here. The innovative part comes into play. I also
applaud the operation that relies on hardware and not possibly faulty
software interlocks. Worse yet would be the hand signal with multiple
non-interlocked stations.

I think Mike has a great point about letting guys go split if they feel
that it is necessary but definitely not on the anti-technologically
innovative MS crew.

73,

Tim /N6WIN
http://www.n6win.com