[CQ-Contest] Split operation in contests-an observation

Scott Monks cq_dx_de_aa0aa at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 22:04:01 EDT 2012

At first I thought that the station might have mis-spotted himself to gain attention and more contacts, but when he started getting upset about the rude behavior I changed my mind!  And, he was IDing often, but the rude mass calling over one another made so much interference that it was difficult to copy his call simplex
Scott  AA0AA; XE1/AA0AA