[CQ-Contest] ARRL 160m CW and Skimmers

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Dec 1 07:22:50 EST 2012

It all depends on whether individual RBN contributors have adjusted
their CW Skimmer.ini or Skimserv.ini file as we suggested before CQWWCW,
to extend the range that is decoded.  Alex originally tried to exclude
areas on each band where either data or ssb might result in junk spots,
so his default .ini files have this limitation.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.