[CQ-Contest] 3830 and Yahoo Mail

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Tue Dec 4 07:39:36 EST 2012

I'm genuinely surprised anyone is subscribed to 3830.  I am keenly
interested in the results and soapbox comments on 3830, but; I go to the
3830 archives site and open up the current day and read the ones I want,
which is probably 10% of all the posts there are.  The summaries are there
too, as well as on this reflector.  The only reason I can see to subscribe
is to read all 300 or 400 posts the two days after a contest at the expense
of overloading your in-box.  People actually read them all?  If you don't,
try using the archives.

73,
Hal
N4GG