[CQ-Contest] PJ2T CQWW CW Photos Posted

Geoff Howard ghoward at kent.edu
Fri Dec 21 13:36:53 EST 2012

Hi All,

I just posted the photo album for the PJ2T CQWW CW effort. We had a
great time at PJ2T meeting new friends (RW0CN and Natasha, DF9LJ, and
KB7Q), and were thrilled to get the station on the air fairly
satisfactorily after nearly a year of maintenance neglect because of
an emergency in my family. We didn't have our multiplier tribander,
and there were a couple of other glitches, but we were THERE, on the
air and having a blast.

This link should get you to the photo album. From there, click in the
first thumbnail to get a larger photo and a caption. Then click
anywhere in that photo to go to the next one.

http://www.pj2t.org/ccc/CQWWCW2012/CQWWCWContestAlbum/cqwwcw2012.html

Thanks for taking the time to work PJ2T. It's great to see all of our
friends on the bands. We're in our 13th year of continuous operation,
and we look forward to many more QSOs in the years ahead now that
things are settled back down and the work at the station is being caught up.

Thanks as always to the members of the Caribbean Contesting
Consortium for their work and support of PJ2T. www.pj2t.org

     Best wishes for the Holidays from cold Coeur d'Alene, Idaho,

               - Geoff, W0CG/7, PJ2DX