[CQ-Contest] Black Sea Cup International 2012

Club station uu4jxm at ukr.net
Wed Feb 1 02:05:00 PST 2012

Dear friends!
It's a short time left till the next Black Sea Cup International Contest
that will take place 04-05 Feb 2012.
Right before this Event we prepared for you the Contest Records Table for
all categories of participants.
RECORDS of ALL TIME - "Black Sea Cup International"
http://www.bscc.in/index/black_sea_cup_international_records_of_all_time/0-174
We are kindly inviting all contestmen, radio-clubs' HQs and HAMs to take
part at this International activity of BSCC (Black Sea Contest Club). The
Contest founders and sponsors are preparing trophies and Certificates for
future Winners.
Please refer to Black Sea Cup International site
http://bscc.in/index/0-54 where you can find the Contest Rules.
Please note the change of the contest reporting e-mail address:
bs_cup at ukr.net.
Also, we are kindly asking you to give your opinion for the Contest
Result checking procedure and answer us the simple question: "Do you
support open publishing of all BS Cup participants logs after log
reception expiry date?"
We appreciate very much all possible translation of the information above
to all HAM forums, HAM-media and sites.
Looking forward to meet you in air at Black Sea Cup International-2012!

73!Andy UU0JM President of the BSCC