[CQ-Contest] sunspots

LY8O ly8o at ot.lt
Thu Feb 9 12:19:32 PST 2012

Nathan,

Probably we have some different point of view.
Here, 55 degrees North and 25 degrees East, nothing spectacular on my point of view - probably few average regions will not give us a good chance on 15/10 meters to North America. Looks like coronal hole is forming as well - if so, we will have problems with northern directions to USA and Canada (310-340 degrees). But that is the life.
Sure you in NC will have much better situation with Central, South and West Europe where number of participants and activity is really high and light rice of SSN numbers will "open you the doors wide enough" to EU.
You are about 20 degrees south  to compare with me - probably this difference is the key moment in our points of view :)

73, Remi LY8O

Nuo: Nathan moreschi