[CQ-Contest] Gary Schmidt - W5ZL SK

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mymts.net
Mon Feb 13 19:21:59 PST 2012

Gary was first-rate all the way. I really enjoyed our time together at 6Y1V in 2008, and I'm greatly saddened by the news.

73 Gary

Kelly
ve4xt

-- Listen to THE ROAD TRIP on CJOB every Saturday from 10:00 AM till 12 Noon Central Time. LIVE STREAMING AUDIO at CJOB.COM. Watch THE ROAD TRIP on Shaw TV every Sunday on Shaw Winnipeg Channel 9. Follow us on Twitter: @RoadTripCJOB