[CQ-Contest] YL Contester survey
N2GA at aol.com
N2GA at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 12:39:16 PST 2012
You can email me at _n2ga at cq-amateur-radio.com_
(mailto:n2ga at cq-amateur-radio.com)
73, George N2GA
In a message dated 2/17/2012 1:41:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
N2GA at aol.com writes:
I am the contesting editor for CQ Amateur Radio Magazine and am looking to
get in touch with YL contesters. If you are a YL contester and are
interested in providing your opinion for an upcoming column, please respond
directly (not through the reflector) to me. Please take a look at the questions
below and provide answers, elaborating anywhere you feel it is
appropriate. Thanks in advance!
1) Your full name and callsign
2) Your City, State/Province, Country
3) Years you have been a ham
4) Do you consider yourself a contester?
5) What types of contests do you participate in?
6) What is it about contesting that you find interesting and what keeps
7) How did you get started in contesting?
8) Who is your most important contesting mentor and why?
9) Do you think YL hams have any advantages or disadvantages in contesting?
10) Do you participate in contests in which YL's are a multiplier (like
the YLRL YL-OM contest)?
11) In your opinion, how important is YL participating in contesting?
12) What other contesting topics are of importance to you?
13) Can you also provide me with a high resolution JPG photo of you with
Thanks in advance, George
George Tranos N2GA
Contesting editor, CQ Amateur Radio Magazine
More information about the CQ-Contest